Wednesday 9 January 2013

and then it rained ...

First of all, let me solve the cat mystery, I've made you wait long enough. Did you find them on your own?


And now for some excitement - IT RAINED! I know, not really that exciting but when you haven't seen or felt rain for over 4 months it's note worthy at least. On January 8th at about 11pm we heard a noise. It sounded like rain. We went out on the balcony and holy cow it was rain! It was windy and the road was wet. You could see it under the street lights and smell it in the air. It was pretty neat. 
This morning, another rain cloud passed over and this time I got out my camera to document the moment.

A rain cloud in Egypt

Rain drops on the window.

Rain drops on the railing.

The road is wet! And not just from washing the cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment