Friday 24 May 2013

Grade 10, CISE

This is Becca's official grade 10 school photo.
The class photo was taken on the day that she was away at a volleyball tournament. Guess how annoyed I am about that??

Since her trip to France, she has really branched out and spent a lot more time with her friends. I hoped this would happen - it's just too bad that it took this long. The weekend that Mike and I went to take golf photos, she stayed with a friend the entire weekend. When she came home, she brought a homemade lasagna with her! It fed us for two suppers, one lunch and I finished it off last night. It was delicious! Last night she went to a birthday party and won't be home until later tonight because they are taking a trip to City Stars Mall and she already has another birthday party on her calendar. I think it's fantastic that she's going to leave here with lots of fond memories of school, friends and parties.

34 more sleeps (for those keeping track)

An observation completely unrelated to Becca: I was thinking this morning that I haven't seen one hybrid car in Cairo. Not one. I thought my dad might find that interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment